the Rift

[OPEN] I Think I Like The Pain [Joining]

Jakar Posts: 14
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vitani :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Adoptable

The meeting with the Engineer in the Threshold left me with a few questions as I made my way to the north in search of the metal beasts he had told me to keep an eye open for. The bronzed stallion had said something about the Basin accepting only those of "our kind" had I managed to find myself in the middle of another land similar to that of my father's? Were we, the unicorns, still the superior race? Or had the other species somehow managed to run us out of the rest of the lands and hide us away in the mountain range. If the latter were the answer, then I would be getting out of here as soon as I found the beautiful varnished mare and taking her somewhere we could spend the rest of our lives living like the King and Queen we were meant to be.
I snorted softly as my canter slowed down into a quick, easy trot, my three dark and one pale hooves plowing through the thick snow easily as I wound my way further and further into the mountain range. So far I had seen nothing but white. And I had to admit that for a moment I thought the bronzed had sent me on a wild goose chase for answering his questions with other questions, but I doubted the creature was that sinister.
Then again, you could never judge a book by it's cover.
Dark trimmed harks flicked back into my frosted dreads as the white grey sky opened up and snow began it's slow descent to the already blanketed Earth around me. A grumble passed between my sooty kissers as I shrugged my way through the beginnings of the snow storm, praying to whatever god was listening that I would be able to find the entrance before the snow took over...
As if there were actually some god listening to my absentminded prayers, a dark form at the mouth of a passage way drew my attention away from the blinding whiteness of the snow. Darkened harks flicked forwards, throwing a few snow flakes from them as I picked back into a canter. It didn't take long to reach the mechanical beast that seemed to creak and shift in the wind and for a moment I wondered if it was going to move and greet me into the lands itself. A snort passed through my darkened paper thins as I strode warily past the hulking piece of metal and towards the lands that the Engineer had called the Aurora Basin. So, this was home?
Once I felt I was a safe enough distance away from the metal mountain I ceased my forward movement and sucked in a deep breath. I braced myself against the cold, hoping my thicker coat would grow in quickly and this snow would soon not bother me any more than a cool breeze, before bellowing into the snowy wind. Hopefully someone would answer soon and I could move on with my search for the varnished beauty.

"words."
Tag;; @[Deimos] & @[Illynx] & open
Words;; 509
OOC;; Ulrik sent him here :3

Jakar
going in for the kill
x - x

Messages In This Thread
I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Jakar - 08-12-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Sialia - 08-12-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Deimos - 08-13-2014, 07:40 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Illynx - 08-15-2014, 06:27 AM