the Rift

[OPEN] I Think I Like The Pain [Joining]

Jakar Posts: 14
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vitani :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Adoptable

I looked to the black and blue mare as she finally spoke up once more, no longer a shadow in the back of the scene that was playing out before us. "He would make an excellent sneak, my lord and lady. How many have the skill of tracking? And how many have mastered the art? Wait till you see the light show." As she spoke of the light show a wicked smile tugged at her kissers that made me wonder what she was talking about and why they seemed to have such a devilish air about them. Or if it was just the pretty, but quiet mare that had a devil sitting upon both of her shoulders rather than angels. A single corner of my sooty kissers tugged up with the mare's questioning of how many had mastered the skills I carried under my belt, she spoke the truth in implying that there weren't many as well trained as I. Boasting wasn't quite my cup of tea though, rather I would allow the stranger to continue petting my ego until it ruptured. My white painted skull bobbed up and down in a nod as I flashed a quick, charming smile towards the black and blue as the Queen herself began to speak once more.
"Surely you mean my niece no harm, darling? Though she still lives within Helovia, as of Birdsong. It was the last I have seen of her since." The mention of the word niece draws my sky blue gaze back to the gold marked mare who had a might crown sitting upon her finely sculpted skull. Looks wise, it surprised me that the two were related, but when I thought about it, their personalities seemed to match quite well. The Queen just being a politer version of the varnished target. I shook my skull from left to right as a smile crept it's way across my sporty features and vocal chords began to prepare themselves for words to fall into the frigid air. "I assure you Lady, I mean no harm to your niece. I'm sure she would be able to hand my ass to me anyway." A deep chuckle escaped me as my lyrics faded out while images of the varnished mare flashed through my mind, she was a tough one that was for sure. She wasn't the easiest to find either, every time I thought I was growing closer she seemed to dissapear once again. My long dark tresses smacked against the back of my legs once more as I listened to the Queen speak up again, this time on the topic that the black and blue shadow had brought to the table.
"It is a good season for the Auroras, though, as Sialia says, once the Sun falls, they dance with the peaks, every color one can imagine." Blue eyes pulled away from the gold stained mare momentarily to look past her where the peaks could be seen through the snow falling from the pale sky above us, I couldn't imagine what these Auroras must look like, but surely they must be astounding for others to mention them in a greeting. "I look forward to seeing them and the other wonders the Basin has to offer." I flash a smile towards Sialia and the Queen but before I can say anything else Deimos' deep voice fills the entry way into the lands that the members of the Basin reside in. “You are welcome to stay.” The dark stallion fell silent for a moment, as if he were mulling over the decision to allow me to stay and for a moment I grew worried he would change his mind and leave me standing out in the cold like a daughter's first boyfriend. "Would Phantom suit you?” Dark rimmed ears flicked forward to catch onto the stallion's second string of lyrics and all worrying thoughts were erased from my mind. "Aye sir, that would be very fitting. Thank you all for welcoming me into your home."

"words."
Tag;; @[Sialia]
Words;; 683
OOC;; I think you guys can each post once more and we can call it quits here? :3 Should I post in the rank updates?

Jakar
going in for the kill
x - x

Messages In This Thread
I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Jakar - 08-12-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Sialia - 08-12-2014, 08:32 PM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Deimos - 08-13-2014, 07:40 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Illynx - 08-15-2014, 06:27 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Jakar - 08-15-2014, 08:23 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Deimos - 09-13-2014, 03:59 PM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Illynx - 09-17-2014, 08:26 AM
RE: I Think I Like The Pain [Joining] - by Jakar - 09-19-2014, 07:42 PM