the Rift

[OPEN] drifting; found

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
The dragon-girl had never travelled so far South in these lands. As her wings cupped the air and her eyes scoured the lands stretched out before her, she recognised the Deep Forest, the land where she had seen the fallen bodice of Torasin, the lands where she had wept alongside her mother and cousin, and she reconsidered, again, her decision to com this way. Were these lands not tainted with dark, sad memories? No, came the reply of the little blue light that accompanied her today, they are lands where your family has lived and died, and where they will live again. Amaris uttered her thanks to the wizened little blue spirit, who merely sang its strange, other-worldly song in response, with a spout of flame bursting from his maw as well.

Golden, cat-slitted eyes looked ahead to the desert that slowly appeared, its shimmering borders rimmed by an ocean, across which she knew laid a land her mother was born. A land of eternal moonlight and midnight, where the stars lit the skies instead of the Sun's burning rays. It was an ideal that Amaris could not fathom, one she could not grasp, even though she had spent much time as her mother's shadow when the bracelet that brought eternal midnight was worn. Amaris loved the Moon, and the night she brought, but she also loved the Sun, and the day that he brought. As her golden scales reflected and refracted the Sun's magnificent light, the belle looked like she belonged to the very sunlight whose lands she was venturing towards.

The girl landed as the lands changed to a more sandy base, her motion arrested at what she estimated was the borders. Though her beloved cousin, Tandavi, was a healer here, she was not about to venture completely uninvited into lands she had not yet officially joined - that was her aim for today. New beginnings, a new journey, a new destination.. It was daunting and yet thrilling, something that made her heart simultaneously lurch with apprehension but also race with excitement. Her little blue companion danced and trilled around her, picking up on the excitement and nerves that roiled through the belle. Starting out shakily, she let loose a low, soft song, which slowly grew, a hopeful invitation for someone to come and greet her. Shyly, the dragon-child awaited a sentinel from the lands she hoped to soon call her home.

ooc :: open for any and all <3 Amaris is hoping to join :3
Brush Credit
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
drifting; found - by Amaris - 08-12-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: drifting; found - by Amani - 08-14-2014, 06:30 AM
RE: drifting; found - by Amaris - 08-24-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: drifting; found - by Tandavi - 08-27-2014, 12:58 AM