the Rift

[OPEN] drifting; found

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just a Dreamer in the Skies

The older I become, the more I have started to look like my Momma. The only thing missing in my frame is the double set of wings. I do hope that when, if I ever have children, that they will gain Momma's double wings. I after all never seem to get dirty, my mane and tail never tangle.... Just like her's never did. I wish I knew the faces of those she had told so many stories about. Of Mirage the DragonHeart, Lace the SilverThorn, and so many others that I just can't recall their names right now. If only Momma had escaped the wolves with me. I wish she had. Maybe then I wouldn't feel so lost around here.... Not that I didn't feel at home in the Throat, cause I do. More than I ever did in the Falls. However I still need to learn to fly....

My gangly yearling frame allows me to run faster than I used to. Maybe if the wolves had attacked my family now, then and only then could Momma and I both gotten away.... What's that? That song is so different from any other call I've heard..... I wonder if that is what Momma used to call a dragon's song.... My curiosity gets the better of me as I race for the boarders of the Throat, following the sound of the call.

When my eyes set on the one making the call, I can not help but stare. Momma had always told me what dragon's look like, but this one was different. She was no dragon, but no equine either. She is beautiful! That rude witch that had Sacre falling all over her was nothing compared to this dragon horse. I suddenly remember my manners as I stop a few paces away from the girl who is not much older than I am. "Hello there. I am Amani. How can I help you?" I want to help you. I hope you mean no harm, because i'd hate to use m magic against you... Not that I would stand a real chance.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
drifting; found - by Amaris - 08-12-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: drifting; found - by Amani - 08-14-2014, 06:30 AM
RE: drifting; found - by Amaris - 08-24-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: drifting; found - by Tandavi - 08-27-2014, 12:58 AM