the Rift

[OPEN] drifting; found

Amaris Posts: 299
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 5.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16h :: 4 years HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Dramyrth :: Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Frost Breath Whit
amaris
Time passed by, and though the girl had the sense that she was being attended to, slowly but surely, her excited thoughts running away with her. Would she see Lace here, Tandavi? Would she be welcomed into the herd named for the heat that also ran through her veins? Or would she be questioned for her motives, turned away, or worse yet, chased away with fear and prejudgement of her nature?

The blue companion cooed a song from its perch in the skies above her, alerting her to the impending arrival of a local. Do I know them? the girl asked, hoping for a familiar face to greet her, to welcome her. New face, new friend, new family~, the blue replied to her, cavalier in his attitude, happy, but the girl did not reciprocate entirely.

When meeting new creatures, she had been received mostly with fear, with judgement and confusion. It frustrated the belle, as it would the most patient and kind creature, which Amaris was not to begin with. She was passionate, kind too, but also half dragon.

So when she was received with open kindness, with a glance that was admiring?, she could not help the smile of surprise that sprung to her maw, the light of happiness glowing behind her golden, cat-slitted eyes. Caramel maned nape bowed with the girl's scaled tiara, returning the greeting with a low wuffle that articulated her calm, low, pleasant reply.

"Well met," she began, smiling to the youth, who for all intents and purposes had welcomed her more openly then any older counterpart Amaris had met for the first time. "I am Amaris, formerly of the Edge, before the shadows invaded the lands. I fled here, with my father and sister, returning with hopes of finding those we... left behind." She didn't want to have to divulge everything about herself to this complete stranger, but the girl was not out to play games with her own future, one that had led her to these borders, to these lands. She would provide all that she could to prove her worth to the herd.

"When I returned, I found my cousin, who is a healer here now. Tandavi is her name. And a family friend, Lace, is also here. I am hoping to gain acceptance into the herd, to grow myself and help the herd grow too." Hope had entered her voice, and as she spoke, the curious blue spirit had glided to dance before the girls, cooing his unique draconic song, encouraging the interaction because he could sense the joy it brought Amaris to simply be accepted at first glance.

@[Amani]
Brush Credit
No need to mirror my post length - I have a horrible case of the rambly writer syndrome!
I like being tagged!
You are always welcome to 'try' and use force/magic on Amaris, but similar to spar posts, leave it to me to decide how the damage is taken please~

Messages In This Thread
drifting; found - by Amaris - 08-12-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: drifting; found - by Amani - 08-14-2014, 06:30 AM
RE: drifting; found - by Amaris - 08-24-2014, 09:55 AM
RE: drifting; found - by Tandavi - 08-27-2014, 12:58 AM