the Rift

[OPEN] Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly [Leads/Ranked]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

Although the allure of Caela Insula was great, it was her home that called to the dove, pulling her back again and again, almost as though she feared leaving it unprotected. She would not be much use in a fight, if she were to come upon one; but it was her duty all the same, an honor that she was most thankful for. After all, it was her promotion that caused her to change, evolve, strengthen, grow... it was her newfound leadership, her contemporary confidence, that had claimed the title khaleesi. It was not, perhaps, her official title, but somehow it meant all the more coming from his lips.

The angel watched the specks grow before her eyes, the outline of the pegasus and the equine blurred from her height. A small frown creased her brow, for they had yet to be joined by any of her family. At least they had waited at the borders - surely that was a good sign? If they had meant harm, they would have gone forth, regardless of the very clear border before which they stood. She tucked her wings slightly, her descent quick enough to pass the time yet slow enough to give them warning.

She landed in a gentle spray of sand, her ivory coat glinting in the Sun. His light was stronger here than it was elsewhere, despite the changing season and the ebbing of His power. The Transcended sent a brief prayer to their patron deity, thanking Him for the glorious day, asking His protection against the strangers; and then she spoke, cautious, but smiling nonetheless. "Greetings, friends. I apologize - I believe most of our herd is on Caela Insula at the moment. I hope I haven't kept you waiting long?" Her tone is apologetic, sheepish; but quietly commanding at the same time.

She did not carry the same brute strength that demanded respect that Gaucho and Midas, and Kri before them, had held in their grasp. Hers was a simpler kind of leadership, a political prowess born of words and wisdom; she believed in peace, and in brokering it by displays of goodwill. "I am Sohalia, Sultana of the Dragon's Throat," she said by way of introduction. "How may I be of service?"

"Talk talk talk."
you give up your soul till you break down;
subtlepatterns.com | foxyfirewings & larfsalot @ deviantart.com
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly [Leads/Ranked] - by Sohalia - 08-25-2014, 09:22 PM