the Rift

Coming Home

Sky Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Silvermoon Sky
Don't Get Too Close

"Well, Here I am..".
I thought to myself, I couldn't believe how far I had walked in the last few days, Trying to come home to where I belonged. It felt right being here, Even though I hadn't been here since that witch left me to die as a youngin... It took me a long time to find where this place was, But I'm glad I finally have....

Small breaths escaped her maw as she inhailed the crisp morning air, Hooves pawed at the long blades of green. Deep brown eyes scanned the area to look for any sort of other wildlife or danger. Long black tail flicked upwards and smacked against her rump to shoo away a pesky fly who chose her as his post. "Well.. Time to keep moving" she thought to herself as she allowed her hooves to take her body forwards into the large clearing, Still keeping a lookout for other wildlife.

"Oh!" she said while jumping. Sky looked down on the ground to find out what had ran across her feet, Only to see a small squirrel scampering off. A soft giggle was emitted from her maw as she shook her head and kept on walking. Shortly after she found a tall tree that she wandered over too and allowed her body to slide down onto the ground for a little rest. She was exhausted and needed some sleep before she could continue on her journey. She did one last look around to make sure no one else was near her before her eyelids flickered closed and her breathing became soft. Asleep at last.

(Gah, Horrible. Hopefully they'll get better the more I use this character.)

Messages In This Thread
Coming Home - by Sky - 08-13-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: Coming Home - by Ghost - 08-13-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Sky - 08-13-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Ghost - 08-15-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Sky - 08-16-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Coming Home - by Ghost - 08-16-2014, 05:04 PM