the Rift

Coming Home

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

Her eyes bored into the filly, watching her everywhere slight movement, every twitch and shift. The Sleuth's expression never altered as the subject of her interest moved back and even further back until her warm coloured behind slammed against an unsuspecting tree. Ghost began to wonder if she was going to be one of those equines, the ones that have never seen horns or wings, never mind one who had the whole caboodle. It was always interesting to watch how strangers responded. Some looked with not even a single bit of surprise, others back tracked and named her a monster, and then there were those who were either confused or frightened. She couldn't quite work out which one this little stippling was yet.

Words finally left her lips in the form of a mutter and Ghost grimaced. Perhaps then she should just leave the odd child to her wanderings, was there any point in trying to convince the youth to return home with her? Did they need another youngster to look after? Ghost didn't see the merit in it, but Seele's voice echoed in her mind and she stifled a sigh of disgust. There was only so much she could say and do after all.

The spy bared her scrutiny for a moment, mulling over her next words in silence as her tail swished in response to an annoying, freeloading fly. She considered trying to spook the girl into think this was a dangerous land and she shouldn't wander it alone. Though even then the banshee had to guiltily admit to herself that she would only say that for her own benefit. "What's your name?" She said instead, trying to capture the filly in conversation. Surely she would want to know of the land she had just backed herself into.

"My name is Ghost. I am from the Hidden Falls."
--

but I’m gonna bet they never really feel at home
if they spent a lifetime learning how to live in Rome
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread