the Rift

Coming Home

Sky Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Sky

Sky stared at the female infront of her, Still studying the femenins body in absolute amazement. Her tassel flicked to the side of her to get rid of the unwanted bugs that kept landing against her dun coat. Audits flickered slightly at the sound of a bird in a nearby tree before her attention was brought back to the female. She watched as the female studied her the way sky already had to her. She watched the other female grimace as she spoke and snorted softly. Audits perked up and faced the winged female as she spoke her name, Sky softly smiled to the one named Ghost, "I'm Sky" she said. Her muscles relaxed some and sky took a step forwards away from the tree so her rump wasnt against it anymore.

"Hidden falls? Wheres that" Sky asked, She had never heard of that place before, But quite honestly she couldnt remember most of the places names around her.. She hadn't been here in how long... "I'm from here.." She muttered, "I haven't been here since I was a foal". Sky looked down at the ground, The thoughts still stung her heart to this day at what her mother did to her but she wasnt going to let Ghost know she was upset. Taking a deep breath Sky looked back up at the female, Giving her a slight smirk to try and hide the fact that speaking of this place upset her a bit. Tassel once again flicked against the side of her body as she watched the females eyes, Waiting for a reaction from her. Unsure of weather she was going to respond or not.

"Talk"Walk
OOC: @[Ghost]

Don't Get Too Close
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Coming Home - by Sky - 08-13-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: Coming Home - by Ghost - 08-13-2014, 01:55 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Sky - 08-13-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Ghost - 08-15-2014, 05:08 PM
RE: Coming Home - by Sky - 08-16-2014, 12:10 AM
RE: Coming Home - by Ghost - 08-16-2014, 05:04 PM