the Rift

[OPEN] :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race ::

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Cashmere

Well I can't say that this race has gone exactly as planned. Despite all of my efforts, I have made little progress in advancing my placement. Though my bleating has helped me little if at all, it at least scared some of my opponents, and I see them fall by the wayside. Up ahead I see a goat faint, then scramble to its feet again. I giggle, and feel some of the simple joy of running and climbing return to me. The silly Earth Turtle seems to have taken some pity on our poor souls, and I find myself scrambling to a plateau. I didn't know mountains had many plateaus, but you know I'll take whatever I can get. I give a hop and a skip as I run freely on the ground, and find myself suddenly growing. It's a strange feeling through my entire body as I get taller, longer, heavier. My horn grows back and my hooves are no longer cloven. I whinny with joy, absolutely thrilled to be myself again. My nostrils expand as I breathe in the air and fill my larger lungs. Thank the heavens I'm a horse again! I extend my gait, stretching my legs to a longer galloping stride. I follow the pack and nip at any hindquarters that I see in my way. Oxy is just in front and I nip at his druggie ass as I try to gallop past him. I see the next hoop ahead, and I'm ready to leap through it like the best cross country horse you've ever seen. Tally ho!

WC: 264

What is BROKEN cannot always be REMADE
Image Credit
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-15-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-21-2014, 01:40 AM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-22-2014, 02:05 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Oxy - 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM
RE: :: Unicorn Mountain Climbing Race :: - by Cashmere - 08-25-2014, 07:57 PM