the Rift

Conscripts' Conclave

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable
[Image: seirentablr.png]
Seiren

The sinister clouded femme stalked her way through the mass of horned creatures, some she had come across before and others whom she had never laid orbs on. The heavy burden of her unborn child weighed down on her lithe pillars, but she did not falter. Soon she merely brushed past Mauja to settle herself in his line of gaze, intent on the words that he spoke. She was proud to be under such a glorious King's supervision, and knew that his words were spoken with utter authority and confidence. Although they had only exchanged words several times, her judgment was forming in a positive manner towards the alabaster and charcoal brute. With her lobes pricked forward, she listened to his words. Most, she had heard before. Being a conscript already, the warrioress was aware of the consequences.

I must practice my skills, I will not lose. Her cold thoughts rang round her pretty crown, and her obsidian pools shone the menacing, dangerous, calm aurora about her as she watched the Frostheart. Dipping her crown, she listened quietly to the replies that the other creatures gave him.
Edge! Edge! That odd creature, Monster whispered nothing more, and she instantly defied him. But Seiren knew that the wretched thing could be useful in battle; he looked as dangerous as she guessed he was. Her attention was brought to another fellow conscript, Descaro, with his mahoganny colouring.
"Neither do I, Descaro. Death can wait, whilst I bring it upon the lesser, as swift as bird's flight..." Her tones were deep and dangerous as she shifted her pools to his, a small smile spreading across her velveteens as she did so.

She watched the other brute in the small meeting: Lloyd. His mammoth frame draped in a magnificent charcoal pelt stood out against the others. What a fighter you will make... "Perhaps we should practice tactics one time." She was almost flirting with the beast, her "attraction" evident in her body language, voice and expression.

colourize-stock @ deviantart | lindalees @ deviantart

Messages In This Thread
Conscripts' Conclave - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 09:33 AM
RE: Conscripts' Conclave - by Monster - 08-30-2012, 02:37 AM
RE: Conscripts' Conclave - by Descaro - 09-01-2012, 08:28 AM
RE: Conscripts' Conclave - by Lloyd - 09-02-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: Conscripts' Conclave - by Seiren - 09-03-2012, 08:14 AM
RE: Conscripts' Conclave - by Deimos - 09-03-2012, 09:28 AM
RE: Conscripts' Conclave - by Korra - 09-04-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: Conscripts' Conclave - by Alan - 09-09-2012, 11:08 AM
RE: Conscripts' Conclave - by Mauja - 09-10-2012, 12:16 PM