the Rift

Objects May Be Closer [Open/All]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Glaring up at Kiara with mild annoyance it was hard to not see the humor in the whole thing but he refrained from laughing. The poor fellow that they had happened upon was actually scared of the creatures that many of them cherished dearly. When he had first come to Helovia it was a little strange to see creatures of all sorts choosing to bond to equines and their related species. Now it was so natural that it didn't even occur to him that there were places where no such relationship existed. He would never want to change it for the world. Kiara was as much a part of his life as his heart was to his body; there was no one without the other.

Turning his silver gaze over to Evangeline as she spoke he nodded in response before turning back up to Kiara. "Yes this is my companion Kiara. She has yet to figure out how not to cause some sort of trouble or another." He commented lightly. Hearing her name finally introduced the tigress slowly made her way down onto the lower branches of the tree before leaping over the one who had disturbed her lunch landing and sauntering over to her bonded. She loved it when others complimented her and was never one to turn up the opportunity to greet others. Arching her black and white striped back ever so slightly she rubbed up against her grey's legs affectionately as if nothing had happened before turning her striking blue eyes to Evangeline and then to Far. Leave the stallion alone will you he is already afraid of the world. The only response he got from his silent comment was a twitch of the feline's tail. Sighing he turned back to Far.

"Welcome to Helovia Far." He commented with a kind smile. It was a little strange to find someone so scared of the world but he guessed that everyone had their fears. It just so happened that for this fellow it included most things. He was sure going to have fun meeting others around here he thought with amusement. "Helovia is home to many different species that are not all that common to other areas of the world. Tallis is one of many dragons around along with many other creatures and species that choose to bond with us as companions. Kiara bonded with me and still exhibits all her natural abilities but would not hurt someone without cause. Magic also exists here within the lands so there are many strange and unusual occurances around."

Attempting to explain a little bit of the wonders or fears that Far might experience he hoped to prepare him for whatever else might pop up unexpectedly. Looking to Evangeline in case she wanted to add in anything that may be of help he continued briefly. " I reside from one of the four herds here in Helovia called the Hidden Falls which you are more than welcome to come join if you wanted to. If you would like i'm sure we could show you around a little bit?"

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @[Far], @[Evangeline] •• NOTES: <3 ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Objects May Be Closer [Open/All] - by Far - 08-15-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Objects May Be Closer [Open/All] - by Far - 08-19-2014, 10:37 AM
RE: Objects May Be Closer [Open/All] - by Ciceron - 08-19-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Objects May Be Closer [Open/All] - by Far - 08-19-2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Objects May Be Closer [Open/All] - by Ciceron - 08-19-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Objects May Be Closer [Open/All] - by Rei - 08-20-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: Objects May Be Closer [Open/All] - by Far - 08-20-2014, 10:50 PM