the Rift

[PRIVATE] (one) A planted seed
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia left the Sun God's presence and the temporary respite she had felt. Her mother was still dead. She closed her eyes and all she saw was her decayed body, lifeless, filmy eyes staring into the void. Phi wished that she could see what she was looking at. She wished she knew where she was. If she was happy... The stab wound through her chest made her think that Soleil was anything but happy in the afterlife. Her heart was empty, beating dully in her chest.

The numbness was filling her, mind and soul, and she walked north to the snow, the only comfort she truly knew. As she moved beneath the star filled sky, she knew the earth had shifted. A crisp breeze lifted the white and bloody tresses from her neck and made the short hairs of her white coat stand on end. In the sky hung a large, full moon, and she took a deep breath.

Feeling nothing, the numbness, the void... it wore on you after a while. Despite everything she threw inside, every positive memory or silver lining, it was swallowed whole and still the emptiness inside persisted. Dull, heterochromatic eyes looked up to see the large rotunda where she had met Torleik for the second time, and she walked up the steps to take respite for the night. Listlessly, her cloven hooves carried her to a far pillar where she laid down, resting her nose against he marble floor.

The Sun God had asked her to carefully manipulate three others. At one point in her life, she would have balked at his request. Manipulation was a cruel game. But now? She didn't give a single fuck. May those who murdered her mother rot in hell as well as those who pretended to love her. Osiris, The God of Time, and even Mauja?... How could they? How could he play with her heart that way? Now, she just had to wait for an opportunity to come along, to learn their struggles and softly plant seeds of ideas in the right climate to bloom.

Ophelia was under no illusion that the task would be easy. The cultivation of such a seed required care and such a delicate schooling of features that she would have to plunge the depths of her dishonesty.

@[Cirrus]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
(one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 08-16-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Cirrus - 08-19-2014, 07:12 AM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 08-28-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Cirrus - 08-30-2014, 05:25 AM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 09-04-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Cirrus - 10-12-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 10-23-2014, 01:27 PM