the Rift

[PRIVATE] (one) A planted seed
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia thought she recognized the expression of loss, damage and heartbreak in her new companion, and her strange, heterochromatic eyes swept over the younger one's body with curiosity. Her coat never seemed to exactly stay one color, which was curious, but even that hint of curiosity which usually got her into much trouble did not scratch the surface of the ice around her heart. She nodded in return to the simple 'thanks' and watched her address Tinek as well.

The silver dragon bowed in greeting, appreciating this one's manners. He curled up a taloned foot and dipped his nose to the ground before curling back up near Ophelia, one red eye propped open and observing - just in case. Ever since Phi had been attacked by Gaucho on that hill and had nearly died, Tinek had never been the same. The naivety and beauty of life had faded into a war zone where the rules were kill or be killed, and he would kill. His new way of thinking saddened his bond mate - but then again, what didn't?

Once upon a time, Ophelia had lived and served in the Dragon's Throat, only to have her complete identity stolen by a set of twins Kri didn't see fit to punish. She had been a spy, and a good one. But, her time had come when she had seen the nature of Kri's leadership, leaving the sands forever. The pale princess did not recognize the child, and she was sure that she had never seen her before - her memories were flawless. She would have remembered, she thought with a palpable bitterness.

The first response given to her question brought an uncharacteristically sour expression to Ophelia's face. How the bloody hell was she supposed to plant little seeds of suggestion and watch them play out their own if all she was given in reply was sarcasm. Still, she asked another question, but at least this time, she got a legitimate answer, even if it was only one word. She chewed down her irritation and desire to get up and leave the girl grieving alone. Who was there for her when her heart was broken? Her sister...

Well, she had someone, but this girl did not. Surely that would help calm the pissy beast inside that was throwing lewd signs in the direction of the winged one. "Same," she replied, and it was only somewhat of a lie. She did not want to go back to the World's Edge with her sister. Ophelia had been responsible for her uncle's death in her twisted game of mercenary. She had absolutely no desire to face that, so seeing her sister would be slim. "'Tis why I am here with nothing and no one but Tinek." The dragon hummed.

"I had a home once. Did you?"

Image by Yumpy @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
(one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 08-16-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Cirrus - 08-19-2014, 07:12 AM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 08-28-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Cirrus - 08-30-2014, 05:25 AM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 09-04-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Cirrus - 10-12-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 10-23-2014, 01:27 PM