the Rift

[PRIVATE] (one) A planted seed
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

The tension in the air seems to fade as Ophelia presses and the winged one answers with the same apathy as before. The anger she had been feeling was a mask, a welcome reprieve from the crippling depression, but like all other emotions, it soon faded into the abyss. With a sigh, she listened, wondering what had caused this stranger to be so unfulfilled, to leave her home, and to isolate herself as if she deserved punishment of some kind.

Ophelia, convictions to the wind, decided to delve into this being's mind to gain the truth. What she found was beyond words, and she frowned. Cirrus was her name, and she even knew her sister from such a long, long time ago. Though, that was not the tragedy that plagued the winged one. Somewhere far from here, Cirrus had lost her companion and with her, part of her heart. Emotions flooded her mind, forcing her to face a reality where Tinek was no longer in her mind and delicately woven around every movement of her heart.

She could not describe the pain.

With a new outlook on the stranger, Ophelia gazed over her sleeping form with empathetic two toned eyes, letting her sleep. Being lost to unconsciousness had to be a welcome reprieve from the constant reminder that something was missing. This is when the magic she desired would be useful, but she supposed that she could just rid Cirrus of the memory of Sitka completely. Would that fix the ache? Would lack of memories make the emotions fade? The heartbreak heal?

The sun rose, and sleep never came for Ophelia. Instead, she waited patiently for this stranger to rouse, standing slowly on the stone floor and stretching. Soft breaths of golden light filtered through the trees and was caught in the sparkle of the marble. "If you could forget, would you?" she asked aloud, hoping Cirrus would hear. "You deserve happiness."

Credits: Image by perfectperfection @ DA

@[Cirrus]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
(one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 08-16-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Cirrus - 08-19-2014, 07:12 AM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 08-28-2014, 02:28 AM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Cirrus - 08-30-2014, 05:25 AM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 09-04-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Cirrus - 10-12-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: (one) A planted seed - by Ophelia - 10-23-2014, 01:27 PM