the Rift

Convening Crafters
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
For the crafters, Ulrik & Coris!
First rounds ends on September 3rd or when all have posted.
If anyone wants something of this post changed, please let me know. ^^
This will probably be a very short thread, requiring just one or two posts from everyone, unless you wish to socialize among the ranks later/talk missions. :]

The meeting had, so far, been a success, with no quarrels except for Lotus and Korra butting heads about marehood and how to best serve a herd. With the oncoming night the King's eyes were silvering; the stars popped out faster than usual, bright and distant, and the shadows seemed to grow more compact where he strode. It pleased him that so many had desired new ranks, and with a purpose in his step he approached the two crafters.

Ulrik was his usual self - tall, muscular, silent, the bronze tattoo across his shoulder snaking down his legs. Beside him stood a mechanical wolf, a magical wonder that Mauja hadn't even tried to figure out. Coris drew the eye with all his leather and dead stuff, and he seemed thoroughly engrossed with the stoic mechanic. A slight smile twisted the King's features and he attempted to give Ulrik a horn-greeting, merely seeking to touch the upper section of his own to Ulrik's. Then, he peered at Coris for a moment. "Crafters. I'm not quite sure what both of you do, nor the limits of your powers. Enlighten me, will you?"
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
Convening Crafters - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 09:38 AM
RE: Convening Crafters - by Coris - 08-29-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: Convening Crafters - by Ulrik - 08-29-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: Convening Crafters - by Mauja - 09-01-2012, 06:03 AM
RE: Convening Crafters - by Coris - 09-02-2012, 12:45 AM