the Rift

Emissary Encounters
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
For the new Emissaries: Lena, Ricciardo!
First rounds ends on September 3rd or when all have posted.
If anyone wants something of this post changed, please let me know. ^^
This will probably be a very short thread, requiring just one or two posts from everyone, unless you wish to socialize among the ranks later/talk missions. :]

The meeting had, so far, been a success, with no quarrels except for Lotus and Korra butting heads about marehood and how to best serve a herd. With the oncoming night the King's eyes were silvering; the stars popped out faster than usual, bright and distant, and the shadows seemed to grow more compact where he strode. It pleased him that so many had desired new ranks, and with a purpose in his step he approached the two emissaries. That Lena desired such a diplomatic rank was not surprising, nor that the flamy Ricciardo did. He had always seemed, to Mauja, like one with ambition, yet he'd not been quite sure how to go about it. Hopefully he was better at keeping his temper these days.

He nodded to them both, leaning in to give Lena's neck a gentle bump. "Emissaries," he said in a quiet voice, giving them a small smile. "Like the sound of it?" Good-natured teasing aside, he was glad some had stepped up. He was tired of the other herds looking at him sideways, and if he sent in amiable Lena perhaps they dropped their guards. After all, Mauja had never done anything outright. "But alas, I'm afraid your duties will not be easy. The other herds are suspicious of us..." He trailed off, wondering if either of them had anything to say on the subject of that.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
Emissary Encounters - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Emissary Encounters - by Aurelius - 08-29-2012, 10:47 AM
RE: Emissary Encounters - by Ricciardo - 08-29-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Emissary Encounters - by Lena - 08-29-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Emissary Encounters - by Cineviam - 08-30-2012, 02:40 AM
RE: Emissary Encounters - by Mauja - 09-07-2012, 03:03 PM