the Rift

Emissary Encounters

Ricciardo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

R I C C I A R D O
The Sandman.

Ricciardo had paid little attention to anything else that had been occuring in the meeting so far, apart from when Mauja was speaking, obviously. It had seemed that the bickerings of the two mares was simply inevitable. Mares. Shaking all of this out of his mind, he followed the orders of his monochrome king and stepped lightly on his daggers towards the unknown femme, Lena. She was the colour of burnt sienna, a pelt fine and soft on his pools, her horn a twisted obsidian and cocoa orbs. She seemed friendly enough to his own orbs, yet he could not make out any sort of emotion from first glance. He waited patiently, hoping that he could get to know his fellow rank holder. It was only by chance that he had stumbled upon such a favourable rank, after desiring nothing more than something that would set him in the herd like concrete. Something that belong him to the Edge, and feel accepted in it.

Twisting his sea salt curled silks, the breeze was chilly against his pelt as he waited for Mauja to speak. His king was looking proud as usual, and deep down the Sandman felt a need for the alabaster's approval on him - almost a friend? The flame-kissed brute silenced his thoughts and forced his attention onto what it was Mauja had to say, and he listened intently. ...are suspicious of us. This felt like a small knife in his stomach, as the thought of having to put body and soul into working on communications with the other herds seemed to be becoming increasingly difficult. Impossible even. Ricciardo knew that the other herds were wary of the Edge for their beliefs, and even at the best of times weren't very trustworthy on their part. But this was his herd, and he would do exactly what it took to make sure that he could look his herd members in the eye, knowing that he had done a worthy job as an Emmissary.

Then out of nowhere, he felt the presence of another - small in size with thick fur on his pale cocoa pelt, and large horns that were similar to a ram's protuding from the top of his crown. This brute was an unlikely candidate for an Emmissary, not showing the same features or characteristics of the flame-kissed brute himself, nor the duchess, Lena. But with an intelligent mind, Ricciardo soon cracked down on a very good point: an unsuspecting appearance would be the last thing a herd would expect, and with this thought in mind he approved automatically. The Sandman silently egged Mauja on to accept the little fellow's request of bearing the same rank as he.

Brushing all this aside he waited for silence. Stepping forward, his sandy coloured pools gazed at the proud stature of Mauja and he spoke with clear, respectful tones,
"I would do my best to serve my herd and my King." he paused and quickly cast a glance at Lena, hoping for her input too.

[OOC: Ricciardo wishes to get to know Lena and Aurelius.]

Messages In This Thread
Emissary Encounters - by Mauja - 08-29-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Emissary Encounters - by Aurelius - 08-29-2012, 10:47 AM
RE: Emissary Encounters - by Ricciardo - 08-29-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: Emissary Encounters - by Lena - 08-29-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: Emissary Encounters - by Cineviam - 08-30-2012, 02:40 AM
RE: Emissary Encounters - by Mauja - 09-07-2012, 03:03 PM