the Rift

Fly Trap {Closed FINISHED}

Branwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
B r a n w y n.

Azul optics jerk inside her grey skull. Four days ago she was walking into some unknown and now she had been here long enough to see there was magic and hideous beasts with horns and odd colors. She narrowed her eyes. The trees were casting odd shadows and the mixture of scents, were driving her mad.
" fucking sticks, always in the way...
she murmered. She wasn't anything special to look at. She was thicker framed than an Arabian, but not so much of her mothers Spanish lines either. She was mid between her father and mother, making for smaller bones, lighter weight and seemed to hold the best of both. Her agility from her Spanish mothers lines and her speed from that of her Arab father. This wasn't comforting to her at all however, because it seemed some of these beasts could move the ground she stood on. Although watching them seemed to light a fire inside her, wanting to know more so she too, could control such vast things - it also scared the living fuck out of her because she wasn't the most powerful thing around anymore. Truth was, she was weak... and she didn't like to feel vulnerable at all.

Stopping she lifted her dial into the air again and caught scent of something closer by. She stopped dead in her tracks and back her rump up into a tree and stood there watching the shadows in pure paranoia. The little voices in her head, chiming in
mother, now why should YOU be so scared and cower like this? Do you feel as vulnerable as we felt, when you ripped our eyes from our sockets and made us a meal?.
Branwyn snapped in the air, lashing out at the little, haunting fetus's in her mind
fuck off you annoying pukes. Cant i concentrate without having to hear the likes of you little bastards in my mind? .
Her ivories glinted in the moonlight filtering though the scraggly trees around her. The voices fading into the back as she cause the scent again on the wind. It smelt male, this was good... maybe she could play her whore card and get somewhere. Stepping forward slighting she tossed her tail to the side and waved about her perfume to taunt it closer, perhaps she would get a guide out of this hellhole of a forest after all.

As she stood in the small clearing she called out in a raspy, sickening sweet voice
I smell your sex, brute. Come forth and let me see your face .
She swished her tail and arched her nape at the same time. When she wanted to, she could be quite charming and alluring... but that was her facade and her honey in the trap... she was really a spider, a cannibalistic spider who prayed off the good hearts and innocent minds of the loyal and forgiving. She was dark and oh so very... hungry.

OCC:
First post in 18mos..eeeee...
@[Rostislav]

Messages In This Thread
Fly Trap {Closed FINISHED} - by Branwyn - 08-16-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Fly Trap {CLOSED -Rosti} - by Rostislav - 08-17-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: Fly Trap {CLOSED -Rosti} - by Branwyn - 08-17-2014, 01:19 AM
RE: Fly Trap {CLOSED -Rosti} - by Branwyn - 08-18-2014, 03:19 AM
RE: Fly Trap {CLOSED -Rosti} - by Rostislav - 08-18-2014, 11:18 AM