the Rift

Fly Trap {Closed FINISHED}

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

She steps back from me, giving me some more room to breath, and I think that maybe I'm safe. Maybe she realizes she's made her point and we can all get along just fine now. Damaris's growling quiets as the dappled thing steps away, clearly thinking the same. But then Wryn seems to completely lose her shit and starts cussing at something that I clearly cannot see, waving her head back and forth like there's a deer fly from hell that's out to get her soul. I stand there watching, slack-jawed, completely clueless as how to react. She seems to regain her composure and I close my mouth, not wanting to appear rude. (Since when do you care about being rude?) Once again, she's nearly on top of me with her... needs. It seems I was right, that I am unique in her eyes, exotic. The boost to my ego is enough to make me regain my strength, physical and of character. I puff out my chest like the self-important (drunk) that I am, and put a charming smile upon my face. She steps away and continues to entice me, agreeing to follow me to the Falls.

Well! If recruiting was always this easy perhaps I'd do it more often. Midas and Seele will be pleased with me - and there's no real reason to tell them WHY she's followed me, is there? No, no.. that can stay between us, our little secret. Unless there are little Rostislavs running around, then there might be questions. Until then, however, my lips shall be sealed. I nod politely to Wryn and say in a gravely voice that betrays my innermost thoughts, "Follow me then, Miss." I turn tail, letting her watch my stocky haunches as I walk away and toward home. Damaris glares once more at the new recruit, and waits for her to pass before following up in the rear, ready to take a bite if any unsavory moves are made.

WC: 329

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Fly Trap {Closed FINISHED} - by Branwyn - 08-16-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Fly Trap {CLOSED -Rosti} - by Rostislav - 08-17-2014, 12:32 AM
RE: Fly Trap {CLOSED -Rosti} - by Branwyn - 08-17-2014, 01:19 AM
RE: Fly Trap {CLOSED -Rosti} - by Branwyn - 08-18-2014, 03:19 AM
RE: Fly Trap {CLOSED -Rosti} - by Rostislav - 08-18-2014, 11:18 AM