the Rift

[OPEN] Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
CHEVEYO.
When the straight and narrow gets a little to straight,
Roll up a joint, or don’t. Just follow your arrow, wherever it points.

It was a strangely exciting feeling to be bringing the deep chestnut stallion back to the Edge where he would soon be able to rest in the safety of the shattered glass wall that once stood tall and strong. I hadn't brought a new member home before, nor had I really done much for the herd other than assist in scaring off a couple bears and run a couple midnight patrols with the Constrictor...which I supposed wasn't bad considering I was still just a Protector of no rank. Flicking my harks forward and pushing thoughts of what else I should be doing for the herd I focused instead on the fact that I was bringing a strong, able-bodied stallion home where he could be of good use for the Edge.
My white washed skull tilted ever so slightly so I could look over at the chestnut stallion who wasn't too far behind me, he was a handsome creature. But I didn't know much about him other than the fact that he had a fairly dark past and that his name was Ira. I flashed him a smile before turning to look at the shattered wall that was coming into view. "Welcome home Ira! Just inside of the wall in the lands of the Edge." I sent the words over my shoulder before picking my pace up a bit, my white splashed limbs stretching out into a canter as my blonde tresses snapped against the sky behind me. A fresh smile lit across my features as I drew closer to the broken wall, a feeling of comfort and content washed over my multi-hued frame.
I was home.
And now, Ira would be able to share the feelings that I felt towards the lands once he found his place among our ranks. I slowed back to a walk as I reached the gate, hesitating at the entrance as I looked over my shoulder for the red stallion once more, a bright smile across my features as I wondered what he would think of my home. Would it be a nice change from the travelling he had been doing for the past few years? Or would it feel confining and he eventually leave?

"Speech"
Tagged;; @[Ira]
Notes;;
Words;; e.e sorry this took so long Nessie!

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Cheveyo - 08-17-2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Ira - 09-08-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Ira - 09-20-2014, 12:23 PM