the Rift

[OPEN] Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
CHEVEYO.
When the straight and narrow gets a little to straight,
Roll up a joint, or don’t. Just follow your arrow, wherever it points.

The flame hued stallion remained silent as we made our way easily into the shattered walls that had once provided such splendid protection for the herd members of the Edge. I still wasn't entirely sure why the Sunshower wanted the wall down rather than rebuild it, but that was a question that seemed quite pointless as my wonderings meant nothing to the well-being of the herd. She and the Stormbringer knew what they were doing, as I believed they had the lavender goddess whispering in their ears with each and every step they took. A light smile tugged at the corners of my rosy kissers as the black and white form of the Sunshower herself came into view, the chiming music of her music box floating easily into the air as she carried the beautiful basket clutched between her pristine ivories. “He’wo frens!” The mare's sing-song voice floated along with the last few notes of the box's song before she set the well-crafted basket on the ground by her hooves.
A smile spread across my painted features as my white washed skull dipped in greeting to the painted queen before allowing my vocal chords to begin moving. "Hello Sunshower, I hope the day has been treating you well." My thoughts were interrupted as a sky blue winged lizard jumped out of the basket to climb up the mare onto her withers. He was a beautiful creature, but the Queen's companion was one that I hadn't been made aware of. Chestnut harks flicked forwards as I eyed the blue creature quizzically and the Queen spoke up once more this time introducing herself to the flaming steed I had brought here before speaking to me and drawing my attention away from the dragon. “Cheveyo, it’s been too long, friend looking for rest or a home?” I flashed a smile at the Queen before bobbing my white washed skull in a nod, it had been too long since I was able to carry on a conversation with the pretty black and white paint. Too long since a normal conversation had been held since the gold dusted mare had decided to take it upon herself to try and take over the throne.
"It has been too long Kahlua." I glanced over my shoulder at the flaming stallion offering him a small smile in hopes it would ease whatever nerves were surely racing through his sport horse frame. "This is Ira, I believe he will be looking for a home among our ranks." As I spoke I looked back to the paint who was now dragonless, the scaled and feathered creature was instead crouched close to the ground, dragging his slender body through the grass towards the newcomer. A light peal of laughter escaped from between my kissers as I watched the dragon's antics wondering how the more serious stallion would handle such a thing.

"Speech"
Tagged;; @[Ira]
Notes;; 483
Words;; e.e sorry this took so long Nessie!

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Cheveyo - 08-17-2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Ira - 09-08-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Cheveyo - 09-15-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Ira - 09-20-2014, 12:23 PM