the Rift

[OPEN] Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
CHEVEYO.
When the straight and narrow gets a little to straight,
Roll up a joint, or don’t. Just follow your arrow, wherever it points.

A soft smile spread across my rosy kissers as I listened to the newcomer and the Sunshower talk about dragons while I stood there watching the sky blue reptile creep closer and closer to the handsome red stallion. I had to admit that the winged reptile was quite interesting and I wondered when Kahlua had gotten him for I hadn't seen her carrying around an egg at any point, the mythical creatures didn't seem to draw my attention much. The great, winged creatures that could be found all over the world seemed to pull on my heartstrings a little harder than others did. The smile grew ever so wider while I thought back to when the dark skinned two leg would race me against the great bald eagles that roosted in the tall trees surrounding our camp.
But the memories didn't last long before the memory of an arrow flying through the air before sinking into Kwahu's chest with a sickening sound came forward causing the smile to dissapear and my orchid pools to widen before I realized that it was just a memory and the event wasn't recurring. I looked up as the Sunshower began speaking once more, brought back to reality by the movement of her dainty features as she turned to speak to me. “We hope you’ll be happy here. So tell me, if you want to, what’s news in Helovia, and beyond our walls.” Sunkissed ears flicked forwards as I straightened up and my skull tilted ever so slightly to the right as I looked at the Queen before allowing my own words to spill into the misty air of the Edge. "I simply went to the Threshold and returned with this 'trophy'" I looked back to the red stallion a smirk tugging at the corners of my lips as I wondered what his reaction to being referred to as an object would be and hoping he would realize it was all in good fun. But the smirk only lasted for a moment as I looked back to the Queen, wondering if she knew of some kind of going on that I hadn't paid any mind too. "Have you heard of anything Kahlua?" Part of me wished that there was no news to be shared.
Everything had been nice and quite since we had been set free from the rabbit tunnels, other than the whole Aurelia scene. Of course, it was probably the quite before the storm if I knew anything of how things went about here, all you could do was hope for the best and expect the worst.

"Speech"
Tagged;; @[Ira]
Notes;; 439
Words;; -hides in shame- sorry I'm so horrible, I promise I won't be so slow anymore.

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Cheveyo - 08-17-2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Ira - 09-08-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Ira - 09-20-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Gold Teeth, Grey Goose [welcoming] - by Cheveyo - 10-21-2014, 05:27 PM