the Rift

[OPEN] Here Comes A Legend [Birthing]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

What to do? I had no idea what to do. I am wandering, moving about around the outskirts. I was heavy with child now, and it made me want to stand around all day and eat. I hated myself for that. I should probably be resting, but I am not. I am walking, trying to keep my once taught body into shape.

The child has been moving for quiet sometime now, sometimes it was just a creepy little movement, others a full on painful kick. It made me bite at my stomach, and become excessively irritable. Then again, after becoming pregnant my moods where either very subdued, or exceptionally heightened.

Of course, my irritation and pain was going to be heightened to max, because the baby decided she was on her way.

It started off subtle, the contractions where not strong and did not hurt much, but they where enough to make me stop and wonder what the hell was going on with my body. Because this was not normal.

I stop, debating on what I should do now. If I where going into labor like I thought I was, I was just close enough to the herd to make it back. But it would be painful. I grit my teeth cursing myself for being such an idiot, and turn around heading back through the cold of the Basin. My goal was the lake, as it was warmer there, and if I needed assistance from one of the time menders I could easily get it, because I was easily accessible. As long as they where close by, of course.
--------
Sweat lathered my coat, and my nostrils where wide with heavy breathing. Yes, this was defiantly labor, and the child inside me was on its way, no stopping now. If the sweat and nostrils didn't tip you off, well there was a murderous look of pain etched into my face, and my eyes gave off a glow that said get out of my fucking way. The lake was within view, but this was as far as I was going. My legs buckled under me, and I was down. My sides heaved heavy and the contractions where strong enough to cause dark spots in my vision. For once in my life I was scared, because I didn't know what to do.

Of course, lovely mother fucking nature was there providing some basic instinct. Push, push push. I had no idea how long it was going to last, or if the foal was near out yet. A piercing scream etches from my throat, and some energy goes to lifting my head and yelling "JUST GET THE FUCK OUT!"

Then I'm down again, and finishing the ugly deed. Before I know it, however, the pain subsides, and I feel lighter. I lift my tired head to see a beautiful gross placenta covered filly. My ears lift at her, and I move slowly to coddle her in my neck. Motherly instinct pushed me to clean her. In the back of my mind I was happy it was over.

"Speech"
Tag;; Open
Words;; 515
Notes;; Feel free to join!

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Here Comes A Legend [Birthing] - by Sialia - 08-17-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Here Comes A Legend [Birthing] - by Illynx - 08-20-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Here Comes A Legend [Birthing] - by Sialia - 08-30-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Here Comes A Legend [Birthing] - by Illynx - 09-01-2014, 02:29 PM