the Rift

[OPEN] Here Comes A Legend [Birthing]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

Rage. All I feel is rage at this young creature that approaches. His name? It doesn't matter any more, as his name is meaningless to me. I know not of his great feats, nor of his great failures. I don't know any of those strings attatched to his name. He is meaningless.

However, this girl is not. I may be weakened by the birth of the so far innocent child beside me, but I could still fight this magic spewing bitch. However, Illynx so kindly interferes. Even though it would be lovely to tear out the girls throat and watch her bleed, taste her blood in my jowls. But, as I am not always a complete idiot, I take the hint, and I stand, turning my muzzle down, pushing the small creature up to stand, and forward. The speckled girl stumbles for a moment, before moving forward, wobbly of course, until we are safely out of the way of the little bitch called Aviya. However, something catches my ears, as Illynx rages on the deserving child.

"to know that yet another of his mistakes has become my problem?" My ears fly back at the queen. The child was not her problem. Not even her responsibility. "Glacia is not!" I say, anger clear in my vocal chords. "She is my child. I take the responsibility for her, and my actions. " I am not above Illynx, but she cannot claim it is her own responsibility. Never, ever, can she claim that with Glacia. She is my own child, and my own responsibility.

And I turn to the young brat that threatened my daughter. "I suppose someone should have taken your life right before your birth, so that you could keep from threatening a child. A innocent child. I'm fucked up, but even I stop there. " I snort, disgusted by the creature that she is. "Be careful, because if I ever given the chance, I will rip your pretty little throat out for threatening my child." I tell the truth. I wont touch a hair on her body while we are herd mates, but if either of us is exiled, I will come after the little bitch.

I look to Illynx, my eyes cold, distant. "I wish to know more of this Mauja, to tell my daughter of him when she is older. Despite all his fuck ups, he is still her father and she deserves to know." My happy mood is gone, and if anyone fucks with me they are going to die.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Aviya] @[Illynx]
Words;; 438
Notes;; <3

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Here Comes A Legend [Birthing] - by Sialia - 08-17-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: Here Comes A Legend [Birthing] - by Illynx - 08-20-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: Here Comes A Legend [Birthing] - by Sialia - 08-30-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: Here Comes A Legend [Birthing] - by Illynx - 09-01-2014, 02:29 PM