the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fly in a Jar (welcoming)

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

My body is alive with the fire of OMGIWANNAHAVESEX and all my hairs stand on end. Damaris trails our procession, her own body alive with WHATTHEFUCKISGOINGON as she tries to process her own distrust of Wryn and the arousal that courses through me. I can't blame her uneasiness, and were I thinking straight I would agree with her and we'd kick this Wryn to the curb. But I'm just a poor stallion, subject to the earthly desires which all of us feel at some point or another. I plod down the trail that leads us to the Hidden Falls valley, not watching my steps because the path is so familiar to me. My flints know where to step, I don't have to even think about it. My mind is wavering between thoughts of "what position will Wryn take here in the Falls?" and "I wonder what she feels like", and I can't take a second to notice if the mare is taking the treacherous path as easily as I am or if she's about ready to fall headfirst. We approach the bottom, and I start speaking, though my brain is still not engaged, and I'm really just on autopilot. "This is the Hidden Falls, led by Midas the Gallant and Seele the Necromancer. While you are here, you shall choose a position, either as a spy, warrior, crafter, healer, or storyteller. It is up to you what path you shall follow." C'mon, c'mon let's get past the basics. I gotta get you all settled here before we can move to a more private area and get it on! You've teased me so much Wryn, but the duties must come first, as much as I hate it.

Damaris finishes down the path and comes over to my side, not calm enough to lie down or even sit. Her ears are tilted back, her tail out, and her entire body stiff. Her glowing green eyes look like they could shoot daggers at the dapple grey mare with a sickly sweet voice. Perhaps it is jealousy at the attentions that I want to give to Wryn, or perhaps it is basic protectiveness and survival instinct that tell her that the mare is not to be trusted. (And that I may not be smart enough to leave well enough alone.) I reach down with my muzzle and nuzzle the top of my companion's head. Looking back at Wryn, I speak again. "I realize I did not answer your earlier question. Damaris is my hellhound companion. She is not a pet. We are bonded souls." A hint of aggression enters my voice, signaling that it would be very unwise to be rude to my beloved. Damaris is the closest thing in this world I have to family, and anyone to cross my family crosses me.

WC: 470
Tag: @[Branwyn], @[Midas], @[Seele]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 08-18-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 08-19-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 08-21-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 08-28-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 08-28-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 08-30-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 09-15-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 09-30-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 10-03-2014, 01:33 AM