the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fly in a Jar (welcoming)

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

When we reach the bottom of the path and find ourselves at one of the pools of water here in the Falls, I find that Wryn is full of words. Many more, and of a different sort, than I expected. She actually stops to think about what sort of position she might like here - that's the first surprise. The second is how sincerely and emphatically she reacts to my retort about Damaris. Her apology is more than I expected, more than I even needed. Damaris looks at the mare strangely, not understanding all the words that are said to her, but she blinks a few times and returns to sit by my side, her tail slowly thumping in the grass. Whatever the grey mare is saying, the pup can tell they are nice and somehow, respectful. The growing canine puffs out her chest proudly and licks my shoulder, feeling more comfortable with the hormonal thing that I've brought home.

Before I can respond, the great and wonderful Midas – his companion Fina in tow – swoops down and lands near us. His smile is pleasant, but then, isn’t it always? I can’t imagine that a herd leader can be without troubles, and Midas seems like he might be the world weary leader putting on a brave face. Does he have someone to lean on, a shoulder to cry on? Certainly, I’m not the one for the job, but it could do him a world of good I bet if he had someone to vent to. Of course, the last time we met was the herd meeting, but before that, the battle field. I barely left a scratch on the old boy, but as I smile and nod in returned greeting, I feel again the bruises that he left on my battered body.

I really need to take a break from these spars.

But of course I forget that I need to be a little more involved in this budding conversation between three of us. ”Midas, this is Wryn. She has mentioned interest in potentially being a crafter. Could you tell her more? I have nyet experience with anything of the crafting nature.” I choke out a laugh, realizing that my throat has gone dry. I glance over as slyly as I can at Wryn. I have no attraction to her personality, but her body might be nice. I get the feeling she feels the same way about me. Not that I don’t desire a relationship at some point in my life, but it’s been so long since I got any, that I can’t help but want a little physical relief first. Relationships can stay on the backburner, especially with this one who seems a little less than mentally stable. Were I recruiting for them, I might send her their way, but I haven’t spent much if any time with the other Asylum members in recent time, and I’m not one hundred percent sure that the Asylum even exists anymore. All the thoughts swirl in my head, one thought butting out another as they spin round. All the blood…. It’s not in my head, ladies and gents. Not in that head.

WC: 528
Tag: @[Branwyn]
Sorry I took so ungodly long!

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 08-18-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 08-19-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 08-21-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 08-28-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 08-28-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 08-30-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 09-15-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 09-30-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 10-03-2014, 01:33 AM