the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fly in a Jar (welcoming)

Branwyn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I'm 6 feet from the edge...

She could feel the demon pushing her under, almost trying to drown her but it wouldn’t work forever. The thing had to sleep eventually and as the smaller figured stallion spoke, her mind seemed to ease and her heart ticked to a steadier beat, lulling her mind back to what was reality. She was aware, she was aware that she had issues and was aware how silly and terrible and horrendous she looked but she was tired. Tired of feeling embarrassed and apologizing for things that she couldn’t control. She needed help. Magic and someone who would look past her outbursts and lash back if need be, and she knew that Rosti wasn’t that for her, he was just someone who was gaining members for this herd and a steady minded brute who didn’t want her drama and she didn’t blame him, not at all. She appreciated that he had taken enough time to even talk to her.

Her flints pulled her frame from his and she withdrew emotionally from everything around her and tried to focus on the words of the kind king before her. His lyrics were something calm to focus on and try to keep herself from another episode. She watched as he spoke about crafting and her auds flicked forward, her back hoof relaxing from the ground as she watched him bring before her the grains for the earth and swirl and work them into different shapes and she felt a little twinge of excitement as the magic he held, sparked though the air. That is amazing she whispered softly her eyes flickering to Rosti who was now distancing himself and shaking his dial in astonishment. A look of sadness cross over her façade as she knew why. She desperately needed a friend in these new lands and she had ruined chance after chance of finding one, driving many a brute away from her before he came and now he was seeing exactly why.

She turned her attention back to the king and cleared her thought as he asked her a question No sir, excuse me. Please disregard anything I said previously while having… issues. I do not, nor can not control her.. um.. myself she shot a look towards rosti and her browns furrowed deeper before she turned away I just thought, when I am like that you could probably send me out to murder something for you but… that isn’t who I really am.. It’s just.. when I get scared or startled… Wryn looked at the earth and felt two feet tall. She didn’t want this at all. She was grateful for the family home, and a place to be safe at. Thank you, Rosti for brining me here… even if you leave. I understand she murmured softly towards him and kept her submissive stance and looked though her forelock at the hellhound near him, admiring how beautiful their bond was and wishing that one day, she too had something like this.

OCC:
506 words
Sorry Rosti...
@[Rostislav] @[Midas]

Messages In This Thread
Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 08-18-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 08-19-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 08-21-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 08-28-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 08-28-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 08-30-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 09-15-2014, 10:42 PM