the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fly in a Jar (welcoming)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
[Image: 53c23221eee99]
My Legatus shuffles aside, putting distance between himself and Wryn; a sign of discomfort? Passively my gaze flicks to him curiously but ebony lips remain sealed as I wait patiently for the newblood to reply. Luckily we wouldn’t have to wait too long. The dappled mare draws in a steadying breath, those emerald pools sharpen from their hazy regard and when she replies it was almost out of secret dejection. The response was a jumble and far from a direct answer.

Wryn wasn’t making ends meet, I glance toward Rostislav with both brows raised, almost wondering if I’d somehow been unclear or was missing some key element that he was withholding in all this. Her mention of murder and shadow work causes brows draw in tightly, “This family harbors little desire for assassins.” There was already one to many of those who dabbled in such work. “Ye is welcome to join the ranks of soldier, healer, crafter or spy,” my tone softens to hide the strain this conversation seems aimed in bringing.

“Rostislav,” he’d brought her into the valley and it would be he to assure her safety and further wellbeing, “See Wryn to the medic should she desire and a place to rest; report later upon her decision of a rank.” My orders are firm, but not lacking in sympathy for both individuals. Perhaps rest and a healing touch would help this wayward wanderer regain control of a mind that was fractured and broken down. Though, a friend once schooled me that the flesh was considerably easier to mend.
[Image: 53c231fe00a58]
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 08-18-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 08-19-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 08-21-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 08-28-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 08-28-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 08-30-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 09-15-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 09-30-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 10-03-2014, 01:33 AM