the Rift

[PRIVATE] Fly in a Jar (welcoming)

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

Well I'm confused. I stand there, looking utterly the fool. Damaris steps back from me, as if wanting to distance herself from this embarrassment. So.. now... Wryn isn't the crazy psycho, but a normal little mare who just wants friends? No.. I .. what? She speaks softly but sincerely and thanks me for my assistance. Rejection is painted all over her face. Like.. someone poured a bucket of rejection all over her and she's going to get lead poisoning from it. I heave a sigh and relent. The words that come from Midas's mouth surprise me a little - did he.. Did he just through me under the bus? Whatever is going on with Wryn, Midas seems to have decided now is a great time to micromanage, and has given me the task of dealing with/fixing/researching it.

I nod my head toward Midas. He's da boss, gotta do what he says. Besides, I'm the one that gave the lady the hope that something was going to happen. Now I either have to follow up on it or face the consequences if I'm too chicken to do the no-pants dance. Though, if she'd just be calm like this I wouldn't chicken out.... Maybe we can have a little.. chat, before getting our needs settled. You know.. if there's a baby should we keep it? What will we name it? Are you crazy and will you try to kill me after like a black widow? That sort of thing, normal, average, everyday pre-mating chat. (Or perhaps what should be.) I move closer again to Wryn but I'm careful to not touch her. I don't want to set her off again - like a ticking time bomb or some shit.

I nod again to Midas, as if forgetting my previous acknowledgment. "Yes Sir." I glance almost shyly at Wryn and nod toward the rest of the Falls. "Come, we'll get you settled." I give a parting grunt to Midas - friendly but a little less than polite - and turn away, assuming that Wryn won't do anything crazy and will follow me as we find a place for her to rest, and I can fetch Kiara if necessary. Sometimes I really wonder what it is I get myself into and.. good Lord, why.

WC: 377
Tag: @[Branwyn]
Now Rosti is confused about what he wants. Poor guy got his brains scrambled. Considering this my exit post for this thread.

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 08-18-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 08-19-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 08-21-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 08-28-2014, 04:54 AM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 08-28-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 08-30-2014, 11:20 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Branwyn - 09-15-2014, 10:42 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Midas - 09-30-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Fly in a Jar (welcoming) - by Rostislav - 10-03-2014, 01:33 AM