the Rift

[OPEN] woke up with the sun [basin celebration invitations]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

We move quickly, dutifully. My body, though tired from the recent foaling, is almost glad to be moving once more. It would be a long day, but it would be nice to strain myself. I have two comrades with me. Ahead of me is the Time Mender, Lena. She seems kind enough, though I do not know her well. I like her.

Alongside me is the small Mirabella. I have met the small creature before, during my meeting with Liriope. She was the daughter of Corporal Deodat, one I had to listen to. Well, that wouldn't be for long. I planned to start training with Torleik as soon as possible. When the doc said it was okay. Probably before the doc said it was okay.

This however was a good start. A long trip across country, moving at a brisk pace. My muscles burned, but it was a wonderful feeling for me. It meant I was getting stronger again.

Though, delivering invitations was not the most interesting thing in the world, I also got to know the lands around us. We approach the Hidden Falls now, twisting and turning behind Lena. She knows her way well, and I am confident in her ability to lead Mirabella and myself. Of course, my mind memorizes the twists and turns. In case I need to return here on... Business.

Lena stops, and she looks at us. “Let’s leave them here.” She says, and I reach into the package holder drawing out many invitations, lying them down. After that, we are off again, into the wilderness, off to the next place. The Worlds Edge.

"Speech"
Tag;;
Words;;270
Notes;;

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: woke up with the sun [basin celebration invitations] - by Sialia - 08-19-2014, 10:43 AM