the Rift

[OPEN] singing in the garden [basin celebration invitations]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I Ain't Got Time To Bleed

In all honesty, I had no idea that the child had been gone. She was quiet, and she hadn't spoke much. Would I really be a terrible parent? Not even noticing a child was gone. Probably. Thus far, Glacia had proven to be fairly reserved. But she was only so very young. She could grow out of it, after all.

But I had not noticed Mirabella's absense, and when she re appeared she sounded choked, and upset, stating that someone had ruined the invitations that her and the other youngsters of the Basin had put so much care into making. I was hardly and emotional mare, but I could feel a twinge of sadness in my heart for her. I nudge her gently, offering a small smile of sympathy. "I can understand the hatred they have for the adults, but it was certainly wrong to take it out on something innocent foals created from within. Do not pay heed to them Mirabella, they will never be worth your time." And I return my gaze to the mare ahead of me.

We reach the worlds edge, and as I leave invitations, a Pegasus mare arrives. A soft hello escapes her maw. I watch her for a moment, before giving her a smile, and a nod. She is pretty, and I see the beauty in the winged ones. A kind of grace only they posses. The grace of birds.

Then we where gone again. Traveling to another place. Two places to go, and it was a long journey. It was hard, long, and tiring. I was beginning to feel pain in odd places. If they grew to much, I would talk to Lena. Gee, it sure was handy to travel with a time mender.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 294
Notes;; We hope to see you there!

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: singing in the garden [basin celebration invitations] - by Sialia - 08-28-2014, 10:03 PM