the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shy

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
Feel the wind pass through my body, I am one with your soul...

Stars seemed to fly as she descended, dancing lights from her very coat where white kisses met blue and gold. Serenity looked below her, able to barely make out in the depth of night a dark figure walking up toward the shrines. Curiously, she narrowed her hawkish, yellow gaze, humming against the wind. Like a vulture she circled, glancing downward until she was able to make out more details from the ethereal light of the blue lava.

Torleik! The cow stallion...

Serenity landed quietly, her hooves meeting the stones with grace and tucking her wings in. Would he hear her approaching, or was he too lost in his own head? A knowing smile curved her lips. She was glad that she knew him, even if they had only met once before. In such a big, big world, every familiar face was a blessing. The mare was still not entirely sure that she trusted him, but she had wings and this was a little island. What could he do?

"Hey," she called, trotting up closer and carefully avoiding being burned by the lava. "There is an island in the sky!" Serenity nodded upward, hoping that he could see the faint outline in the clouds. There are others like you up there, without wings... I wonder how they got there..." The mare frowned before watching clouds come closer, getting thicker to the point of being almost solid.

The clouds! Maybe the clouds were the way to the top!

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Shy - by Serenity - 08-19-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Shy - by Torleik - 09-03-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Shy - by Serenity - 10-04-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Shy - by Torleik - 10-19-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Shy - by Serenity - 10-19-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Shy - by Torleik - 10-19-2014, 11:57 PM