the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shy

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
Feel the wind pass through my body, I am one with your soul...

Serenity snorted heavily and rolled her eyes with the cow-horn-stallion suggested that she had eaten something unsavory. The hawkish mare ruffled her feathers and groaned out a very dramatic response. "I did NO SUCH thing," she said. "I am not that foolish." The mare watched him curiously, thinking that maybe she was a bit naive, but she was definitely not a fool. Some plants could kill if eaten, so she never ingested what she did not know. And, if she absolutely had to, she would eat in small quantities.

The little cat-owl seemed to understand the cloud too, and Serenity laughed at the creature's display of backside shaking. With a little dance of her own, she delicately jumped onto an edge of the cloud, demonstrating with his bonded that it was a safe cloud, no matter how many faces he made at it.

Serenity rolled her eyes again when he said that he was not going to get on a magical cloud. How many times would magical clouds come to ferry you anywhere in life? Never. Was he really going to miss this fantastic opportunity because he was paranoid? "Oh come on!" she exclaimed. "Ten seasons from now, you are going to say to yourself, 'wow, I really wish that I had gotten on the cloud'." She mimicked his deep voice in a playful way and then stomped on the solid surface.

Torleik finally stepped onto the cloud after some debate with the cat-owl, and she chuckled in amusement as it began to ascend. With a strong leap into the air, she cast her wings out, catching the wind and pushing herself up. She spiraled around his cloud, watching him shake and tremble, and Serenity smiled. "Do not be afraid," she said. "Just enjoy the view."

Soon enough, the ground of the island in the sky came to meet them, and she landed, staring at him pointedly while resting on one hip. "See? I told you that there was an island here..."

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Shy - by Serenity - 08-19-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Shy - by Torleik - 09-03-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Shy - by Serenity - 10-04-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Shy - by Torleik - 10-19-2014, 11:09 PM
RE: Shy - by Serenity - 10-19-2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Shy - by Torleik - 10-19-2014, 11:57 PM