the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shy

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
I hold you in like a deep breath

"Perhaps not foolish, but experimental," Torleik explained, not assuming she was an idiot. He'd run into stranger characters many times, so discovering this winged mare partook of mind altering plants would be no surprise; after all, he was immensely level-headed, and used to partake before any fight if he so wished. It was part of his culture.

The offending cloud was highly suspicious to him and the stallion gave a muted glare to both the current women in his life who were mocking him for his reticence to ascend to the heavens on a decidedly untrustworthy apparatus. "My voice does not become you," Torleik grunted at Serenity, grumbling to himself as he finally stepped on.

And it was the worst mistake he felt he'd ever made.

The pegasus told him not to be afraid and just enjoy the view, and his eyes were icy as they'd ever been. "Easy for you...to say...you can...fly..." he managed, wishing this ride would just end and he could put his hooves on solid ground again - and it seemed that as soon as he thought it, it was so. Suddenly, his hooves felt soil and rock and he shook violently for a moment, his body expelling all the stress of that unexpected and very much unwanted trip. The Bloodskald's expression was sour as Serenity tartly told him there was an island like she'd said. This was like dealing with a precocious and smart-mouthed child. "Forgive your elder's ignorance," he drawled, the sarcasm in his tone a little lost in the curiosity he was experiencing now that he was here.

Where had this place come from? How did it get here? Why was it here?

"talk talk talk"

@[Serenity]
Art by: veradaine @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
Shy - by Serenity - 08-19-2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Shy - by Torleik - 09-03-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Shy - by Serenity - 10-04-2014, 02:20 PM
RE: Shy - by Torleik - 10-19-2014, 11:09 PM