the Rift

[OPEN] Minemineminemine [Sin; Open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

The cooling of orangemoon is upon us, our canopy has already started their change. Turning from a brilliant emerald to faded sunset hues of violet and amber; soon they would become brighter, full of luster. Then, nearly all at once, the canvas would turn a dusty chocolate and bare the sickly looking limbs like skeletons with their fingers stretching for salvation.

I’d taken a break from patrolling the entrance to search our lands on the far side of this valley. Once ensuring everything was quiet, I returned to the cliffs – noting that things looked peaceful and unchanged. That was until…yon striking mare breasted our cliff-face, traveling in the progression water. Her body was short, the pelt similar to a mare I’d known long ago. A mare that in all likelihood had died shortly after leaving her migratory home.

Right appendage angled toward my barrel, carrying this body into a wide arch alongside the cliff face. A warm updraft aided in elevation as I circled back around, preparing for an approach, “Hail!” vocals trumpeted. Patched limbs uncoiled their tight position, the muscles in my limbs backpedaled feathers until hindfeet brushed grey slant. Gold scattered in the wake of my approach, perfect hoofprints grinding into the stone before disappearing harmlessly. Wings slithered shut as forefeet fell ahead; one solid whiff of her essence and that faint burst of hope that had dared raise its little head was extinguished. This girl wasn’t Kri, nor was she a Falls mare, “Welcome,” I said with a genuine beam touching both corners of my face.

“This is Hidden Falls,” my tone is nothing but cordial and welcoming, “May I ask what purpose stirs ye to cross into our land?”

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Minemineminemine [Sin; Open] - by Astrasza - 08-19-2014, 11:51 AM
RE: Minemineminemine [Sin; Open] - by Midas - 08-19-2014, 01:28 PM
RE: Minemineminemine [Sin; Open] - by Roskuld - 08-24-2014, 08:31 PM