the Rift

[OPEN] In The Eyes Of The Beholder

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

RHEA
“I am, in the end, exactly what you made me.”

She supposed they were imperfections, those marks, but they didn't feel that way to her; they were a history, cut into his body: the map of a life of endless war.
"

Flexing her feathered appendages as a cool breeze blew across the tundra the maiden turned to continue along the path she had been following. If there was some herd up here they certainly seemed to live in seclusion out of the range of prying eyes. A lifestyle much to her taste considering her dislike of irritating busybodies who couldn't mind their privacy. Shaking her locks away from her face she again raises her crown to observe the land only to hear a bitter sweet voice from behind her. It was about time someone showed themselves.

Pivoting her slender frame to face the stranger she regarded the mare with a calm neutral attitude. If she was invading onto some herd land like she suspected those who came to meet her may be anything but friendly. The golden unicorn was well built and had a clear sense of power to her with the way she carried herself she figured it would be best to tread carefully. Listening until the mare finished her little speech she refrained from speaking trying to put forth manners she had been taught once upon a time. The creature that accompanied this one was quite the interesting little thing. With the facial structure, wings and front half resembling that of eagle but the rest of it being that of a lion it was quite the sight. A griffon if she remembered her mythology correctly. This was the first of its species she had come across in her lifetime.

"I was beginning to think that the land was as barren as it appeared." She commented with a smirk before she continued. " No I am not one from this so called Edge, I don't lay claim to any of the lands in these parts."

It seemed weird that Illynx would automatically assume that she be from a herd around here. Was that the norm around here? Had no one heard of fending for themselves instead of the weak hiding behind the strong? From her observations that was what many of the herds consisted of that she had run into but what of this one? If she hadn't the sense to hold her tongue she could have likely made some sarcastic remark instead of the one she had on the whole topic. The lady's last question hung unanswered for a couple seconds before she wizened up and decided it was best not to leave it unanswered. But what was she doing up here? At first she had been curious as to what the hell would be up in this cold seemingly deserted stretch of land but now she wasn't so sure it was curiosity that had brought her this far. " I came up here looking for the Basin in the thoughts of potentially joining your ranks. A mare in the threshold had mentioned this place but did not sound very fond of it so I thought it might be worthwhile. You see I do not care to be in a herd that carries the weak and castaways like those they offered to me."

OOC: Nope she was just along the path <3
@[Illynx]

eirianstock@deviantart
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-19-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-20-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-20-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-21-2014, 09:04 AM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-22-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-25-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-25-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-31-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 09-03-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 09-09-2014, 09:31 AM