the Rift

[OPEN] In The Eyes Of The Beholder

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

RHEA
“I am, in the end, exactly what you made me.”

She supposed they were imperfections, those marks, but they didn't feel that way to her; they were a history, cut into his body: the map of a life of endless war.
"

It was easier to be happier when you found no one in your path or at least that was how she felt majority of the time. Did that make her antisocial? Nah just someone who was tired of dealing with idiots and less beings who made everyone's life miserable. Her brother flashed to mind momentarily, yes he was definitely a prime example of the type of arrogant trash that people would be better without. Perhaps one day she would be the one to end his idiocy once and for all. His blood would be on her hooves and it felt like the most gratifying experience she would ever get in her lifetime. For now those dreams would need to be put on hold so that she could mastermind a foolproof plan to take him and her parents down.

Turning her bi-coloured eyes back the the golden queen she tried to read her expression of her finely carved mask. Surely there were emotions behind the exterior that remained hidden but what would those entail? "Most of what I heard came from the three mares that bombarded me upon entrance to this world. Two members were from The Falls I believe and the other from a desert herd." She commented failing to remember all the herd names that had been thrown at her. The spotted pegasus that had come from the land of sand had talked to much for her liking about what emotions she felt being there. Not exactly her cup of tea to say the least she was more familiar with the emotions of pain, anger and grief. Wishy washy emotions were useless and she refused to accept that she was able to feel them.

"Elsa was the pegasus from the Falls who claimed that this herd is a unicorn only herd. Not much else was to be said but the tones in which they were described seemed almost hostile." Come to think of it regardless of what she had asked the only information she had gotten was biased towards those two lands. Then again she was speaking to two pegasus and an equine what more was she to expect. "This is likely the first intelligible conversation I have had in my time here come to think of it. Pegasi and the useless normals don't make for the best of talks."

If it had not been for her bastard father she never would have had the wings upon her back. She could have lived life as a unicorn like the rest of the family instead of being the mutant of the bunch. Her mother was as much to blame for that move as her sire was, she should have known better. The sword upon her crown was her prized possession and all the better to spear and slice with. Its beauty was much preferred to the elegant feathers that made up her extra appendages.

@[Illynx]

eirianstock@deviantart
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-19-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-20-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-20-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-21-2014, 09:04 AM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-22-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-25-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-25-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-31-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 09-03-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 09-09-2014, 09:31 AM