the Rift

[OPEN] In The Eyes Of The Beholder

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Sharpness and a mind that was quick to pick up on things had always been strengths for the young mare and it was times like these that they came in handy. Keeping her mouth shut while the two basin folk spoke mostly to each other let her pick out things that could perhaps be useful later. Who was this Aithniel that they spoke so fondly of? Another plagued with the same condition as the one she was living with? The golden queen seemed to note particular fondness for the creature so it was possible that this Aithniel shared relation perhaps? If this was the case how much of a hypocrite would she be to turn her away then. Did the queen secretly share adoration for the winged type like her mother had?

Turning her head towards the odd stallion she took interest in his words knowing they very well mean her acceptance or denial to this icecap. His acknowledgement and respectful words earned him a grateful nod of acceptance which is more than she gave most others. Though his exterior still seemed odd to her it was not hard to tell that the mind behind the beast was sound enough in reasoning. Maybe a touch insane but here she was standing on the doorstep of a known unicorn only clubhouse, she would leave the judgement for another time. Maybe she just had a death wish or something but one thing she knew for certain was she did not fear death when it would come for her. Before she should pass on to whatever lay in the next world she should hope to force a couple individuals to take the plunge long before their time.

"Once I make up my mind there is no changing it. Believe what you will but my loyalties will never lie with the winged mutants or the ordinary trash." She commented wanting to set the record straight for the two standing before her. They would see what they wanted of her regardless but she wasn't going to fall to the mislabeling of her character while she had the breath to tell how it was.

Now to the other factor seeming to still hold the axe above her head. " I had agreed to remain open to the idea of having such deformities stipped from my frame perhaps in time. It is not something I will do hastily knowing how useful they can be for us both. Pain does not sway my decision one way or another." Casting her gaze between both parties she wondering what it would take to get that through their minds. Would they be so quick to relieve themselves if they were in her hooves? Doubtfully. " Place me on probation if that is what you wish it will not change my mind. The way I see it you would have nothing to lose should things not work out but if it does...well then you can say its a benefit for you and your herd."

•• TAGS: @[Illynx] •• NOTES: -- ••
Picture Credits
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-19-2014, 07:17 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-20-2014, 11:09 AM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-20-2014, 02:11 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-21-2014, 09:04 AM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-22-2014, 04:59 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-25-2014, 11:21 AM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 08-25-2014, 11:25 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 08-31-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Rhea - 09-03-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: In The Eyes Of The Beholder - by Illynx - 09-09-2014, 09:31 AM