the Rift

[OPEN] I like the smell of rain

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Find a way to believe in fate

If the world was a placed filled to the brim with demons, then Africa had been the lone saint who Sikeax saw as one who learned from her taunts, not wounded by them. Hard times came to everyone, and she could easily guess by scars on the older mare that her friend had seen her fair share.
The gentle caress of grooming procedures leaves her to lock muscles momentarily, caught off guard but reminded that the only one there was one she trusted deeply. A heavy head is lowered deeper, eyes half-lidded while she tells herself that it's polite to return the favour. Sickness is likely to pool in her body after this. The feeling is already rising up with the guilty conscious that she will sicken her companion as well.
Africa always sets forth the conversation for them, bringing a smile to the girl when the matters of driving rain and thunder are their reasons to seek one another out. She asks of news, the recent goings-ons of her life that have left her buried in busy hours. The more prominent signs of malnutrition and weight loss brought out by stress and the natural changing of seasons are becoming harder to ignore. Resplendence's face upon looking at her for the first had haunted the deep corners of her mind. She should of taken more time to herself, to gorge herself in food and hope it doesn't press on the shadows of sickness more.
"Much, as I'm sure goes for you as well." Her head raises, neck straining while her weak muscles work to make her move when her body screams for rest and sleepy another thing she has lacked recently. "There was a party on the island hosted by the Edge. There was a lot of song and dance, but I didn't see anyone from the Throat." The whole memory itself is blurred, lost to a place she isn't accessing at the moment.
"I met Resplendence with Andromeda as well. She was there at the party with a black and white mare." The mare seems no stranger to her though she has yet to come to know their name. Frequent occurrences where she had seen the female had sparked her curiosity, but not enough for her to seek out the unknown.

OOC: I'm sorry for my lateness. Bare with me, this week has been unnaturally difficult.

Image Credits
Table by Imi <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
I like the smell of rain - by Africa - 08-19-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: I like the smell of rain - by Sikeax - 08-19-2014, 11:27 PM
RE: I like the smell of rain - by Africa - 08-20-2014, 08:31 PM
RE: I like the smell of rain - by Sikeax - 08-27-2014, 09:45 PM
RE: I like the smell of rain - by Africa - 08-28-2014, 08:07 PM