the Rift

A world full of little things

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Though new in the position of Storyteller, she already feels as if praying has become second nature, so she does not worry when Midas calls to her, asking her to pray, to summon the Earth God. She hears his prayer, but doesn't make a move to speak out loud. With water lapping at her hooves, she closes her caramel eyes and begins thinking. "Earth God? Please help. I think Midas really wants to talk to you, and I do too! I don't know how Midas was shortsighted, but he's a good stallion that deserves another chance. He might want you to guide down the right path. Now, I son't mean hand feed him and hold his hoof, but helpful advice would be nice! Of course, I know you have your duties, but I think Midas would be sad if you didn't come. Also, should I call you father?'' Her eyes flutter open, and glances at Midas. Was her strange prayer enough for a god?

Her velvet muzzle lowers to a bright flower near her. The scent is sweet and comforting. ''Father Earth, we seek your presence.'' She speaks to the flower momentarily before her muzzle rises again. Has she done Midas good? She wants to tell Midas her worries, but she is sure he does not care. He is troubled with greater things, she assumes. Why else would he want a god? Surely not to chat! ''Midas, if you ever want to talk-- about anything, I'm here.'' She could only offer kindness to him, for what else would an accomplished leader and crafter desire? She looks him over, remembering him telling her he was also a fighter. They were both jack of all trades, but Dröm was master of none and he was master of all. Would this become apparent now? Will he deem her unfit for this position?

Ooc: bad but I wanted to get this up while I have a few minutes! <3
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
A world full of little things - by Midas - 08-20-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: A world full of little things - by Midas - 08-23-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: A world full of little things - by Midas - 09-29-2014, 05:09 PM