the Rift

[PRIVATE] Earth Songs [Cheveyo]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
like a drug, it's killing me;

Sometimes I wondered if there would ever be more purpose to my life than protecting those of the Edge. At times, the job was more than enough, when other times I felt as if I could curl up in the fetal position and just give up because as soon as I grew to old to move without much pain I would be worthless to the herd. Simply a sack of once toned muscles that took up space and food. And oxygen. But I knew that doing that would be like admitting defeat, which was something I wasn't likely to do ever.
There were a lot of things that I refused to do, admit defeat, fall in love, and die. The falling in love was probably the biggest fear of my life, considering I only had half of a heart to give I didn't believe it was fair to the one who would be so lucky as to even be considered for the slot. The idea of living without a heart once that half was broken caused a shiver to pass over my multi-hued pelt. It was a difficult enough task to survive the daily tasks with only half of a heart, but if I were stupid enough to give the other half to someone and lost that, what hope would I have in this dark and bleary world?
I had almost been stupid enough to give it to the emerald eyed bay, who had quickly shown me that he wouldn't have been worthy of calling me his to begin with. But that was all water under the bridge now, I was no longer worried about the going ons of the stallion with the flaming wings, other than the fact that he seemed to have disappeared after fathering twins, I didn't know much about him any longer. A snort blasted through rosy paper thins as orchid pools rolled about in their sockets. I had definitely dodged the bullet with that one, the idea of having twins at my side made me want to cringe and cry and cause something pain.
One day, I may have children but it was a day very, very far in the future. I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind and continued wandering through the forest that covered the Edge in a wonderful shade that during the Tallsun was like a safe haven, but now that the leaves were beginning to fall that scenery was almost bleak. Almost. But not quite. A light smile tugged at the corners of my rosy kissers as I wandered deeper and deeper into the sea of reds and golds, enjoying the peace and serenity that was hard to come by as of late.

"more words."
Tag;; @[Dragomir]
Words;; 455
OOC;; God, I'm sorry this took so long. Finally trying to climb out of the pit of no muse xD luckily, Dragomir gives me a bit of muse.
Cheveyo;
peachesrox & larfsalot @ deviantart

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Earth Songs [Cheveyo] - by Dragomir - 08-21-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Earth Songs [Cheveyo] - by Cheveyo - 09-04-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Earth Songs [Cheveyo] - by Dragomir - 09-12-2014, 06:31 AM