the Rift

the woods are lovely, dark and deep

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen

Rei flattened her ears at Lace's words. Why did he always insist on ruining her mood? It hurt her feelings just as much as it ticked her off. She had thought that they had settled their differences, His name must be related to that web marking of his and his personality must stem from that tree marking. His mixed signals are driving me up a tree.

"Do you want them off? I could help." What made her the most angry was that he was right. It had been a tad too much to ask. Possibly more than a tad. But the other stallion hadn't seemed to take offense. Lace had told this other stallion not to stress so why did he?

"This forest is the Threshold. Everyone's journey begins here. Many have entered this wood. So although it is an ordinary forest the trees here could tell tales that you and I could only begin to imagine."

The leopard pegasus looked at the trees standing around them. The silent sentries of the Threshold. Their vast branches spread high overhead creating an emerald canopy touched by gold hues. The evening light that filtered through was given an amber tone. The first leaves to fall swirled around the pegasus and equines.

"The wind is certainly uncertain in her actions. But never aimless. If it was her that guided you here to Helovia then I am sure that you will find belonging here. As Lace has said, you are more than Welcome to Dragon's Throat. Even if you just decide that you want to visit. May I ask your name?"

Rei opened her mouth to inform the moody stallion that she wasn't a foal and certainly didn't need anyone to play with but then she saw the playful look that crossed over his face. Lace actually had a likable personality. If only it came out to play more often.

What if the stallion didn't pick up on the strategy that Lace had pulled out?
"I erm.. it is nice to meet you! I hope that the wind allows us to cross paths once more." She winked at him and fell into step with Lace.

"Do you think that he will follow?" She asked once they had gotten out of hearing range.

x - x
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Chisel - 08-22-2014, 02:16 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Lace - 08-22-2014, 02:52 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Rei - 08-22-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Chisel - 08-22-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Chisel - 08-23-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Lace - 08-23-2014, 05:59 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Rei - 08-23-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Lace - 08-25-2014, 09:39 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Rei - 08-26-2014, 10:52 PM