the Rift

the woods are lovely, dark and deep

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen

A smile bright enough to shame the sun lit Rei's face as she heard, as well as felt, the heavy steps that followed behind them. Gently she nudged Lace's shoulder, "Go you! she murmured, delighted their success. With an ear pointed towards Lace and another directed at Chisel she listened to her home being described and eagerly awaited the reaction to his words.

"I am a newer member, but I am trying my best to be knowledgeable about the events in the herd. She took a moment to gather her thoughts. Whenever describing Dragon's Throat she felt a great deal of pressure to help them realize the greatness of the Throat. Daily she found herself in awe of the beauty of her home. The way that the sun lovingly kissed its land. The way that even the breeze brushed through the oasis offering solace, pausing long enough to receive thanks but never long enough to fully banish the heat. How cool the oasis' water felt on your lips after a run. Rei sighed contently, what was there not to love about the Dragon's Throat?

"We are no longer one of the largest bands but we have strengths where they matter most. Officially we are followers of the God of the Sun, although you are just as free to not be one of his followers. I've met him once. After that brief meeting he made me a loyal follower. I hope that you get a chance to meet him oneday. Once again Rei fell hushed, the sound of her hooves brushing against fallen leaves was all that resounded from the mare. Momentarily she was lost in her own thoughts revolving around the God of the Sun.

"Africa is one of our sultanas, Sohalia also leads alongside her. I haven't ever spoken with Sohalia but in all of my time with Africa she is wonderful to be around. In the latest herd meeting Africa mentioned our alliance with Hidden Falls and the World's Edge. I haven't visited either myself. If you wanted I could take you to visit them! Rei debated about if she should mention the Aurora Basin herd to Chisel. If he wandered that way and ran into one of the cold dwellers of the Basin she would feel responsible but she also didn't know if it would be appropriate to mention. The leopard mare glanced in Lace's direction wondering if he would say anything about them.

OOC: Sorry for the wait and how 'meh' this post is. If there hasn't been a response yet I will fix it up some tomorrow.
x - x
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Chisel - 08-22-2014, 02:16 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Lace - 08-22-2014, 02:52 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Rei - 08-22-2014, 03:35 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Chisel - 08-22-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Chisel - 08-23-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Lace - 08-23-2014, 05:59 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Rei - 08-23-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Lace - 08-25-2014, 09:39 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Rei - 08-26-2014, 10:52 PM