the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Precious Ball of Earth [God of the Earth, Midas]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

Apollo had done a lot since his time living in Helovia, but taking a lovely 'flight' upon a cloud was, perhaps, the strangest thing he had ever done. Had he and Midas stumbled upon a batch of glowing, hallucinogenic mushrooms and decided for an afternoon snack before arriving at the Veins of the Gods? Was he high? Had he fallen somewhere and smacked his head into the ground? Was he dreaming?

"... Am I dreaming?" That was, perhaps, the best question he could even think about asking, the stallion's tone confused and terribly incredulous. "... Did I die?" Because, honestly, Apollo had oftentimes wondered what heaven had looked like... And his mind had always substituted an image in his mind that looked quite like the floating island he had found himself upon at that very moment.

Green, lush, vibrant grass that nearly glowed with thriving beauty, pink petals floating through the air and a soft, gentle, soothing breeze tickling along his monochromatic hide... This place was almost dreamlike. Heavenly, if you would. Peaceful...

Despite the bout of terror that the Merciful had experienced upon the, er... The flight to this floating mass of rock from the Veins of the Gods, he couldn't help but be swarmed with an overwhelming sense of peace now that his hooves stood nestled within the soft strands of grass. The stallion's ears swiveled forward, listening from his stationary position, soaking in the sounds of the majestic waterfalls and the sound of the trees swaying in the wind. It was a litany to his ears, a beautiful song that only surely few could understand... No lyrics were needed for Apollo to understand the words being sung by the very earth around them. It was a song of peace, of beauty... Of life.

Releasing a slow, long breath, Apollo's honey-brown orbs lingered upon the scene of beauty before them and then searched for his golden-winged brother, who had been by his very side during their journey to the Veins of the Gods. "Midas... Have you ever been here? To this amazing place? I... I hadn't even been aware such a heaven existed in Helovia."

@[Midas] @[God of the Earth]

[ooc: Apollo is cashing in on his quest from HERE.
Thread 1
Thread 2
And briefly discussed with Resplendence in THIS thread. Also, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to tag the Gods or not. :/]

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
A Precious Ball of Earth [God of the Earth, Midas] - by Apollo - 08-22-2014, 04:12 PM