the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Precious Ball of Earth [God of the Earth, Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Earth appeared, I felt his presence and instantly dropped gaze. Ebony chin fell forward to gently tap the amber gem imbedded in collar. It wasn’t until he regarded me by name that my eyes rose, warm and light to meet his smile and laugh with a mimicking and genuine beam. “Father,” I murmured softly, affectionately, intimately. One vibrant eye angled toward Apollo, amusement fluttering alive in features and sparking a brilliant fire within honeyed pools – yar, we wouldn’t have to travel to his alter after all.

They conversed and Apollo rehashed what knowledge had been recently gathered– the wisdom he obtained from conversing with those of us who had already become bonded. I lapsed into a passive silence, simply taking pleasure from being part of this special moment with a dear friend. No doubt my adorned brother was nervous, though there was little worry in my mind that Earth would be displeased with the understanding gained from long months of wandering. Fina glided down, alighting across my spine, talons shuffling across flesh.

I believed that if there was a mortal on this planet worthy of a spirit guide, deserving of a soul bond. It was him. Apollo’s heart was pure, more so than mine. But yar, it wasn’t my decision – nor would it ever be. For I didn’t know the secrets which he sheltered behind walls; our kinmanship had been born from a likeness of spirit and battle. We’d fought and shed blood together, an action that wove tight knots in the fabric of a soul.

Hey brother, there’s an endless road to re-discover.

CREDIT GOES HERE
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Precious Ball of Earth [God of the Earth, Midas] - by Midas - 09-07-2014, 09:29 PM