the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Precious Ball of Earth [God of the Earth, Midas]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

It was hard to tell if the God of the Earth would be satisfied with his answer. Apollo had spent quite a number of seasons venturing across Helovia, from the fallen land of the Windtossed Foothills, to the deep, shadowed Forests, learning what he could about the precious bond between two entwined souls. Honey-brown orbs watched as the Earthen Father's lips upturned in a smile, seeming to be truly pleased with the answer that Apollo had given, and that caused the pressure of nervousness to recede upon the overo stallion's chest. It felt as though he could breathe again.

With a look akin to awe spreading upon the Merciful's features, he watched as the imposing figure that was the God of the Earth produced a small egg from the very fibers of his own body and offered it towards the monochromatic stag. A feeling of trepidation increased his heartrate as Apollo realized that this was it. This was what he had been working towards, this moment, this act of receiving such a special, precious gift...

Hesitantly Apollo approached, curious eyes darting from the impressive form before them to the tender, delicate, helpless egg that was nestled in a roost of loving feathers. Cautiously he reached out and took the egg from the God, nuzzling the egg almost reverently with his velveteen muzzle. Briefly Apollo wondered how in the world he'd even manage to transport the egg... Maybe he'd stay upon this floating Heaven until the creature, whatever it may be that lay nestled within the confines of the Egg, hatched and greeted the world. Then, maybe, he'd venture wherever the wind took him... Perhaps he'd finally venture towards the Edge.

"Thank you, Father Earth," Apollo whispered reverently, dipping his jeweled crown forward in a humbled act of gratitude. "I... Cannot explain how thankful I am for this opportunity. I won't let you down." Especially with this.

As the God of the Earth began to hum and soon vanished before their very eyes, Apollo released a breath, his eyes dropping from the sparse pine-cones and sticks to the egg sitting innocently at his hooves. "... Thank you, Midas," he commented, honey-brown eyes darting towards his winged brother, "For accompanying me. For helping me. I can't thank you enough... Now, I must figure out how to care for it." The stallion smiled and chuckled warmly, feeling rejuvenated in ways that he couldn't explain. "Perhaps I'll remain up here, so that it will be safe until it hatches."

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Precious Ball of Earth [God of the Earth, Midas] - by Apollo - 09-28-2014, 04:51 PM