the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Precious Ball of Earth [God of the Earth, Midas]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
An egg. Fragile and precious, sheltering a special soul. Fina chirped, tilting crown to one side to gaze at the shell. My smile grew tender, gaze softened and I was brought back to a time that was many seasons ago – the day I found Fina and the wind and earth sang of our union. We’d met on a cliff, not unlike this one. Those memories were warm in my heart and only sweetened as Apollo accepted the egg and began the process of sealing a knot that would stand the test of time, distance and hardship.

Earth said his farewell, I met his wink with a bright smile and respectful nod. Wordlessly the god departed from us, his physical frame vanishing but a familiar sense of his presence ever surrounding. Apollo turned to me, giving thanks were none was needed. There was laughter in my eyes when I reached out to brush his shoulder affectionately, “In time it will hatch. Though ye might need a better way to carry it aside from rolling it across the turf.”

Memory reminded me that back when Fina was an egg I’d fashioned a crude cradle, with a handle lashed around the base and topmost portion. “Perhaps we can build something for ye to use?” Gathering my magic I called upon small trace amounts of iron below us and urged my sand to the surface. “If ye will help me gather twigs and soft things I’ll aid thee in the creation of something to carry this egg.”
Hey brother, there’s an endless road to re-discover.

CREDIT GOES HERE
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Precious Ball of Earth [God of the Earth, Midas] - by Midas - 10-01-2014, 11:19 AM