the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Precious Ball of Earth [God of the Earth, Midas]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

Midas, Gods bless him, made a brilliant suggestion when it came to how he would transport the tiny bundle that had suddenly been entrusted into his care. Apollo listened with rapt attention as his winged brother spoke, detailing the idea of forming a makeshift carrier for the egg for easier transport. Rolling it across the turf, as the Gallant had called it, could be potentially dangerous for whatever creature slumbered inside, and the last thing that Apollo wished to do was accidently bring harm to the life that the God of the Earth had bestowed him with.

A smile pulled at the Merciful's lips. "Brilliant," he spoke up, honey-brown eyes filled with nothing but jovial wonder and excitement as Midas summoned forces known only to him to pull earth on top of each other, coaxing sand to crawl atop of soil. "Wonderful idea, brother-mine. I'd loathe if something happened and I was unable to move it..." As safe as this floating heaven seemed to be, Apollo wasn't keen on the idea of something terrible, no matter what it may be, to befall them, and for him to lack the capabilities of moving the egg to a a safe place.

"I'll help. There's vegetation a plenty up here... I'm sure that between the two of us, we can find something." With that, the horned overo nuzzled the egg briefly with his muzzle before dropping his head and set about searching for some twigs of varying sizes and lush grasses. Lipping up a few twigs upon finding them nestled within the grasses, Apollo would bring them back to lay beside the egg before going out in search of other materials to take advantage of. Over the course of the next couple of minutes, the stallion returned with long grasses, small sheets of moss, and twigs of differing sizes. Amber orbs looked wondrously towards Midas, a broad, boyish grin pulling his maw upwards. Unknown to even him, Apollo was practically wriggling in his spot with excitement, much like a boisterous puppy.

"Will this do, brother?"

When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I Just Want You To Know Who I Am

Please Tag Apollo in All Posts!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Precious Ball of Earth [God of the Earth, Midas] - by Apollo - 10-11-2014, 03:06 PM