the Rift

[OPEN] A hunted man sometimes wearies of distrust and longs for friendship.

Angiogram Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Angiogram

It's cold, the world. And I learned this at a young age, an innocent age. Celia has destroyed all hopes for an innocent life. A sweet life, she had sold my freedom to a herd that later attacked me. Their abuse had left me scarred, and taken the chance of ever having a child. I think that was what hurt me the most in life, seeing couples with their children. So happy and blind to my own pain. But here, in what I learned was a land called Helovia I had a hope for things to be different. The stallion Ciceron had offered me a home, and though I normally approached offers from others(specifically stallions) with an unsavoury choice of words. But the idea of a home where I might find sanctuary, return to a peace that I knew my father had wanted for me, was what made the final decision. And I won't lie, the cat Kiara fascinated me enough to help with the choice in the end. But here I was, standing in some unknown place. I didn't know this land well enough to have just wandered off, and yet that's what I did. I guess you could say the idea of meeting others is what finally gave me the decision to wander away. I haven't ever met anyone other than Ciceron and already I could imagine the enemies I would make few acquaintances and most likely more enemies than I need. And these thoughts brought on a sudden question to my lips
Who exactly is in charge?

Talking
Tags @[Midas] @[Ciceron] This is also open for other Hidden Falls members and I'm so sorry this is a horrible fail q.q

Messages In This Thread
A hunted man sometimes wearies of distrust and longs for friendship. - by Angiogram - 08-22-2014, 08:56 PM